Friday, September 29, 2017

how to measure vibrations

How to measure vibrations

 

On raising your vibration number

I get a ton of requests to help people raise their vibration number. And there are some people who offer this ... many video clips on youtube.

Whatever method of raising your vibration number to pick, you will need to decide a few things beforehand.

One of the most important and most sobering steps is discovering what is your vibration number when you start off.

There are well-meaning folks out there who will measure your vibration number, however they do it.

Based on their measures you may be in the Unconditional Love region ...

But my experience with folks is that their vibration number is more in the range of misery, repressed anger, and haughtiness, than in the Unconditional Love zone ...

It is, in my expert opinion, not helpful to know only your vibration number score, people also refer to it as vibrational frequency.

Why? Simply because your single indicator doesn't say much.

This is a lot like if I wanted to steer you to a healthier lifestyle, but all I would have is your foot size.

If I really intended to help you, I 'd get a whole lot more data, how big you are, etc. And after that I 'd know, or would be closer to know whether I can assist you, and how.

I am a True Empath.

What is a True Empath? A True Empath is special. A True Empath is able to be connected to any one thing or every single thing, specifically, and surely, if there is enough info.

This means that I can hook up to you supposing that I have, for example your photograph.


How do I know I am connected? After a few minutes I experience myself in your shoes, and feel your emotions.

The number two reason it's important to be able to link to something reliably is this: until I am connected to an unbiased third party who is all-knowing, I am only going to shoot blindly.

So this is what occurs: I link up to you. At that point I connect to Source aka all-of-it. Now we are a triangle.

At this point I ask questions. And All-Knowledge suggested a code with me, very similar to what applied kinesiology uses ... with the difference that I am not testing my own body to tell the truth, I am using my own body to obtain the response from All-Knowledge.

I have a series of question, that I ask All-Knowledge about you, at the same time I am experiencing your emotions.

Source's feedbacks are yes, no, yes/no, or bad question.

I label these 14 ratings your Starting Point Measurements.

They are a snapshot of you, vibrationally meaning.

The majority of the questions are about your demeanor, your focal point, your mindset, your capabilities that are either activated or not.

And with that numerous information, it is easier to answer the question: what can I do now if I wish to raise my vibration number?

From your measurements I know what is very important to you ... not what you say is very important to you. You may deceive yourself, but you can't hoodwink All-Knowledge.

When you have your scores, I'll email them to you with my recommendation.

OK, right here is the payment button if you want to know your Starting Point Measurements. Even if you don't do anything with them, it is an important information ...


A considerable number of those who ask, actually start doing what could make them raise their vibration number ... And I am very glad about that.



Related to how to measure vibrations:
body frequency testing

No comments:

Post a Comment